Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Daily Prophet, Issue 6

Members: Holding steady at 74!

Confirmation Emails
Everyone should have received a Confirmation Email. Those emails that bounced back to me were sent to the secret email accounts. Some of you have emailed me expressing concern over having not received your confirmation and I'm glad that you have because I want to make sure that you are receiving my emails to either your real email account or your secret email account. You might also want to check your spam folder and put my email addresses in your 'safe email list.'

bordeaux700@yahoo.com
hogwartssockkitswap@yahoo.com

Hogwarts Happenings
Course Listing
Ancient Runes
Arithmancy
Astronomy
Care of Magical Creatures
Charms
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Divination
Flying
Enchanted Kit Planning
Herbology
History of Magic
Magic in Threadwork and Weaving
Muggle Studies
Potions
Transfiguration

No comments: