Friday, January 18, 2008

Daily Prophet, Issue 14

Aaaaaaahhhhh (in a nice relaxing sigh). Are things settling down yet? We're heading into the weekend and I may or may not write a Daily Prophet. Depends on how busy I get, I suppose.

Communication
By now all swap partners should have been contacted by the person sending to them. If you haven't received any contact please let me know. If you have not contacted the person that you are sending to, by all means, do so right this minute before you even finish reading today's Daily Prophet! I mean it! Open another window and off you go!

Posting
I will be checking character blogs (or personal blogs if you don't have a character blog) for the weekly posting points tomorrow night!! You have been forewarned!!!

Character Blogs
I lied! *gasp!* I will accept more character blog url, but only up until Sunday! After that it will be no ifs, ands or buts!!!

This Week in Recap

  • Monday began the first day of classes.

  • The Beginning of Term Feast in the Great Hall Monday night was fabulous!! Let's try it again, shall we? Same bat time, same bat channel. If those that live abroad would like to join in let me know and I can schedule a day chat for the U.S. participants.
Monday, Jan. 21st
3:30 p.m. Standard
5:30 p.m. PST
8:30 p.m. EST
1:30 a.m. UTC
2:30 a.m. CET

  • There was much blushing, and many students desperate for detention with the new DADA teacher Sir Helving Von Humperdink (Lovely accent he has!) and Crispin Black the new Potions teacher.

  • Lots of 1st years were tricked into eating Canary Creams by the 7th year Beauregard Flitwick. The whole true story is told on Allitrya's blog.

  • One student had to drop classes bringing our number down to 83.

  • The Gryffindor prefect had to have a short hospital stay, so the Head Girl Cassandra Puddlemere has taken to rallying the troupes.



No comments: