Sunday, January 20, 2008

Posting from your "Main Account"

If you having Gmail forward your mail to your main account you can post from there using your secret account.

Click "Setttings" then
Click "Accounts" then go to
Add another email address

Fill in the two boxes with your Secret Account name and email Address

Click "Next Step"
Click "Verify"
Go to your Secret Account for the code, enter it.

Now go to "Compose" with the "PULL DOWN" arrow you should have your TWO account names.

I am not sure if you can do this will other email formats, if you do know PLEASE post so we all know how to do it.

3 comments:

Penelope of Flitwick said...

Thank you Elanor for the hint

KnitaSaur said...

That doesn't make it so I can post here through my character blog, I believe. I've been using that for ages, and can't post through blogs using any of those accounts (I can post comments if the email addy has a blog attached, but not post an entry.)

I've got some stuff I'd like to post here, but can't without giving myself away. Any chance secret emails can be added as authors here?

Anonymous said...

All I did was go to the original e-mail that invited me to the blog. I clicked on it and then when it asked me to accept I changed the
e-mail address that was in the box. Worked great.