Monday, December 31, 2007

HSKS4 SignUp

Yes, I'm going to cheat a little because there are ladies staying awake on the East Coast who've already celebrated the coming of the New Year and are now waiting for the HSKS4 information to be revealed! I still have an hour to go to ring in the New Year, but I doubt that there are over 100 of you waiting to sign up for this swap at the stroke of midnight. So, on to the information . . .

The Form:
This time the sign-up will be handled strictly through email because the forms have not been very reliable for me. So, to lessen my stress over the next couple of days during the flurry of sign-ups this is what I need from you:

Email Subject Line:
Please type your Potter name in the email subject line. This makes it easy for me to go back and reference your sign-up information when I need to.

Copy and Paste:
Copy and paste the information below into your email and add your answers to the questionnaire. The questionnaire will be sent to your spoiling partner along with all of your contact information.

HSKS4 Signup Form

First Name:
Last Name:
Potter Name:
Street Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Country:

Primary Email:

Secret Email:

Personal Website Address:

Character's web address (if applicable):

Hogwarts Year (Is this your first HSKS?):


Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars?

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
5. Do you have any allergies?

6. Do you smoke?

7. Do you have cats?

8. Are you willing to send internationally?

9. If Angel’s are needed would you be willing to donate a package?

10. We’ll be playing games. Can you donate a prize? An example would be a skein or hank of yarn, any knitting accessory, or something Harry Potter themed.



Email this information to me at hogwartssockkitswap AT Yahoo DOT com and get ready for some fun!!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless you, from an eastcoaster! Must sleep now . . .

Esme said...

ditto.

Anonymous said...

All Signed up! Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

All signed up. Now off to bed.

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm signed up now! First thing I did when I got home. :) I'm very excited about this swap.

Anonymous said...

I'm all signed up. I can't wait to get my partner!

Miss Mandy Finch-Fletchley said...

Wooohooo!!! I'm excited :) All signed up.

Anonymous said...

Utterly impressed by the character blogs - will see if I can create one too. May have problems as I already have a blog on blogspot!

Anonymous said...

Let the fun begin!

Anonymous said...

I stayed up until after 1 waiting for the sign up form, but then had to sleep. Signed up this morning. :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You may guess I didn't sign up at 5am - it wasn't long after midday here in England. So now I know US time is behind us! Happy new year everyone! And I created a character blog - great fun to do!

Anonymous said...

All signed up! Can't wait to get my partner.

Helga Lovegoods said...

Huzzah! I too am signed on! Looking forward to getting to know fellow participants. Happy New Year to All!

Anonymous said...

I'm signed up, but I'm having a hard time putting the logo on my blog. Well, I have nothing to do today. I'll keep trying.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get started!

Anonymous said...

Well, guess I'm not too late then... I kinda forgot today was the 1st... til I was cruising Ravelry and came back across the thread that mentioned it...

*is excited about the swap*

Lady Dragonsinger said...

Signed up and icon on blog...

Are we having the option of choice of socks or scarves this time around?

Winnie said...

Not this time. We are strictly doing socks.

Perpetua Phoenixfire said...

All signed up- will blog soon!
I'm so excited, I can't wait to find out about my partner!

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.