Friday, April 4, 2008

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Today is the last day of the swap. The prefects and I have already begun our follow up duties and have sent out a few emails to people checking on the progress of their kits. If you have not received your kit, rest assured, the majority of everyone will be sending their kits over the weekend.

And now to announce the winners of our last contests!

Best Character Blog Award
Emma Wigworthy

Most Consistent Blogger Award
1st Place
Olive Bladvak
2nd Place
Cliodna Trelawney

Best Swap Package Award
1st Place
Cassandra Puddlemere's Package to Patonga Pinkstone
2nd Place
Penelope Pinkstone's Package to Cliodna Trelawney
3rd Place
Ophelia Hopkirk's Package to Perenelle Ballycastle


Best Prefect Award
Neila Chaouch

Congrats again to our Quidditch winners!

Round One - Cassandra Grubbly-Plank

Round Two - Lily Durmstrang

Round Three - Cassandra Puddlemere

Congrats to Gryffindor House!
3rd Time Quidditch winners of the HSKS games!

I will be sending out an email shortly to some of you that volunteered to send prizes. I will let you know who you are sending a prize to.

Thank you, everyone, for making this the best HSKS yet!! I'm so looking forward to the next one where there will be even a few more surprises :) Information about the next swap will be posted here and on Ravelry in a few weeks. See you then!!

6 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Truly??? I am flabbergasted - I totally did not expect that! Why, I can't even do the transfiguration spell to create an animated avatar!!! I nearly said 'I'm speechless', but as you may have guessed, that's a near impossibility!

Emma Wigworthy said...

And congratulations to all you other winners - none of which I'm surprised by, because you all did such a fabulous job in your category!

Ophelia said...

Woohoo! Good job guys! I think it is hilarious that second and third place kit winners used the same little owl pattern (though mine is a stitch marker holder instead of stuffed). Those little owls are lucky. Must be a charmed pattern...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for recognizing my kit for second place! I am truly surprised, and honored, as all the kits have been just outstanding! Congrats to everyone on their recognition, and thank you to the Headmistress and all the Prefects for such a fantastic swap opportunity!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Congratulations everyone. I am astonished that I won best kit. I truly didn't expect to win anything. This has truly made my day.

Thank you Headmistress for putting together such a wonderful swap!

Neila said...

I am extremely appreciative for winning the Prefect award. I tip my hats to all the Prefects for doing an incredible job this term. I know and understand that work that goes into it and want to acknowledge each of you.