Monday, April 14, 2008

Thanks Selina Starfire!!!!

While I was away, I got my package, from the lovely Selina Starfire!

Look, Look! I got a BROOM in the mail!!! It's really too bad this came after the deadline for "best package" submissions, because I think maybe the broom might have put her over the top!

There was lots of other great stuff in here too! A real light up wand, a lovely little tin that contains my yarn and BEADS for the socks! Some great candies, including my first package of Bertie Bots...do I dare?

The sock pattern is the Beaded Swirls Socks. These really are lovely! It'll be my first experience with stringing beads... will probably give me that much more appreciation for Judy Pascale's beading techniques!!

Also got a great Knitting Stitch Bible, this LOVELY hand-knit/lined project bag, beautiful beaded stitch markers, a copy of Knitter's magazine... What a cool, fun package!
Thanks Selina!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so cool that you got your own broom? How clever was that? And, I'd love to see more closeup pictures of the bags, it looks great from what I can see. Congrats to you both!

Jade Bladvak said...

What a cool package!

Esme said...

Superfabulous!