Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ravenclaw Pride Socks



These are the first in my series of designs for House socks. I have listed the PDF pattern in my Etsy shop - follow the link if you'd like to buy it (it costs $5).
A while ago (these things take time!!) Lavender Ackerly suggested I should design some 'proper Ravenclaw socks', and these are the result of my response to such inspirational support! They feature the Ravenclaw eagle and a house cheer - 'Soar Ravenclaw'. I have worked to evoke the medieval origins of the Hogwarts houses in the design.

9 comments:

Avada Finch-Fletchley said...

Very pretty!!! Love them!!!

Penelope of Flitwick said...

Those are fabulous

Allitrya Spelling said...

Those are SO COOL! Fantastic job!

Unknown said...

Oh these are SO pretty Emma! I can't believe what a wonderful job you've done here!! I ordered them. :oD I can't wait to start!! (Although I might be coming back to you for some pattern help. LOL!

Hugs!!
Minee

Fleur Lovegoods said...

Absolutely incredible! I bow to your creativeness...I am humbled to have been sorted to the same house as you. And...how very Ravenclaw of you!

Jade Bladvak said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!

Emma Wigworthy said...

Blushes!

Emma Wigworthy said...

I forgot to mention the discount for HSKS participants - 10 % off items in my Etsy store if you mention the swap (send me a 'convo' in Etsy). The discount comes as a refund on Paypal payments, or you can take it off the payment yourself if you know how!

Ikaelamay said...

*WANT*