Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Avada Fintch-Fletchly Officially Rocks my Socks!

I have just received my package from miss Avada Fintch-Fletchly, and it is AMAZING!
I am just speechless with delight! Look! Kitty approved!


The bag is so fabulous it gets a picture all by itself!



Here is a close up of the dish cloth... it is really neat!


Her Royal Highness also approves of the bag.



She could sit here and stare at it for hours! (So could I!)



Thank you again Avada! I am so excited to try the needles.. and the yarn, it is so soft! I just can't decide which pattern to do first... maybe one for the awesome sock blocker keychain!

Oh, I have to ask about the postcard from "Portland". I have heard that is where you get sent if you use a broken port key. Is that true? If it is I may pop in for a visit some time! (Beautiful place, you are lucky!)

I have to admit that I was quite bewildered by the silver envelope. It seems that the knot and bow on the front is nothing but a confuzzlement spell. Once I figured that out and turned it over I found the fly foot closing spell to be quite ingenious! Thank you also for the self reading book that was inside, I do love hearing a good story!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

10 comments:

Arabella Moody said...

Awesome Awesome kit. You are one lucky little witch. ;)

Emma Diggory said...

Wow, great dishcloth and bag. It is always good to have kitty approval. What a great kit!!

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice! Congrats to you both!

Esme said...

What a great box!

Esme said...

BTW, I want a new kitty in my package!

Emma Wigworthy said...

Another lovely kit - I do so like those fairisle bags! Is that a knitting journal bottom right?

I have a fleece from a Portland sheep (British rare breed) waiting for me to spin it!

Fleur Lovegoods said...

Incredible kit! I am so envious! The only thing that would make it better would be the inclusion of a few peacock feathers!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! What a great kit. I really love those bags!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

Ingrid Ze Insightful said...

Yes, but isn't -everything- better with peacock feathers? ;)

Avada Finch-Fletchley said...

You are very, very welcome!!! That was my first fair isle project and it was alot of fun to knit. Yes, Portland is a beautiful place. And with many yarn stores!!!