Monday, April 21, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!


I can't say anymore because I'm running out the door to take my daughter to softball practice, but OM MY GOSH!!! Neila!! I can't believe you held it in yesterday! I am truly amazed. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

I was feeling rather in the dumps today. I was hoping to get something in the mail besides bills, and OH MY GOSH! I'll have to share more pictures with my crappy camera later :)


UPDATE:
I'm back! Let list the awesomeness in the package. Of course, the absolutely GORGEOUS lap blanket the I will TREASURE for the REST OF MY LIFE!!!! Then there are four different types of loose leaf teas and a diffuser (I think that is what it is called). Last, but not least I also received a skein of Bellatrix yarn from Faery Fiber.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The swappers of HSKS4 did an excellent job on their blocks! :0) Great jobs girls/guy! I wanted to say thank you to Lily of Flitwick for coming up with the idea, also. Her sweet spirit was appreciated throughout the swap!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Oh Great! I am so glad you like it!! All of us just wanted to show you our appreciation for all you have done to bring us and this swap together! The blanket looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you love it!! We just want to be sure you always know how appreciated you are!! :D

HUGS!

Neila said...

If there is one thing I know how to do, it's keep a secret! When we talked about you not swapping last term, I had to bite my tongue. You deserved a special surprise.

Emma Gorodok said...

wow, it really looks great..

and I'm glad you like our sign of appreciation for all the work you put in those swaps

Anonymous said...

The blanket idea was born in the Gryffindor Common Room on January 31--for anyone who wants to view the history. Since then, it evolved into a labor of love that included members of all 4 Houses. We may have been fierce competitors, but we all pulled together in the end to show our appreciation to the Headmistress for all her hard work and dedication to providing this wonderful opporunity to build a community based on common interests. Great job to everyone who participated! I'd also like to extend my gratitude to the seamer as well, for ultimately combining the efforts of many and aking "The HSKS Blanket" a reality.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to totally obliterate Forsythia! Pardon!

Anonymous said...

What I was trying to say, and completely mucked it up by signing in as the wrong persona, was that I am truly glad you loved the present! You deserve it and so much more!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you like it, and I'm glad it stayed a secret until the end. =) Like someone else said, the Houses may have been competing, but we all were together in appreciating the AMAZING experience you've given us in HSKS4. =D You deserve it!

Winnie said...

I'm truly speechless. You guys are completely awesome. I wish that we could have some kind of HSKS convention so that we could all meet in person.