Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank You Victoria Black!

I received a wonderful owl yesterday that smacked the window of our new home. I don't think he realized that he needed to come in through the elevator as our windows don't open. 

I couldn't wait to rip open the box. What a fantastic surprise, but a kit from Victoria Black. I apologize that I don't have my camera to take photos of it. It will be along with Mr. Crookshanks when he joins us once the packers are done relocating our house. I will then try to get photos up on my blog. 

The pattern that Victoria chose is quite the challenge but I think I am worthy of the trial. I cannot wait to get started on them. You can view it on  the wonderful site of ravelry under "Chuck's Cabled Socks."

I look forward to showing them off soon. Thanks again.

No comments: