Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Owl arrived!!

I got a wonderful package from Madam Ferula Finnigan! The owl was so tired I let the poor thing rest before letting it fly off again.
It was all wrapped so beautifully that I didn't want to open it but I couldn't help myself I had to see all the goodies that were waiting for me!
Now look at all the goodies!
The bag is great I know it will get used for all kinds of projects, My favorite needles addi turbo size 1 that will go wonderfully with the new yarn from Selana's store the gryffindor colorway is beautiful and it is so soft! Maybe a pattern from the Little Box of sock she sent me! The bath beads are great the box says for the next McPotions class. I love the coffee mug unfortunately it was broken during shipping but I can fix it right up so I will be drinking my morning cup in there. I don't know how she found out that I collect sheep but that cute little sheep was holding my stitch markers
Thank you so much Ferlua!

3 comments:

Esme said...

Super! ANd thanks for the nice photos so we can zoom in and see details! I'm loving watching the posts arrive!

Anonymous said...

Another great package! Lucky you!

Unknown said...

Wow, what another great swap kit!! Very nice. :)