Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HSKS4 Quidditch Winners!


Congratulations to Gryffindor House!
Here are the final cumulative scores:

1st place - Gryffindor - 92%

2nd place - Ravenclaw - 86%

3rd place - Hufflepuff - 58%

4th place - Slytherin - 57%

Prizes
I will be contacting various people who offered to donate prizes. Here are the winners:

Round One - Cassandra Grubbly-Plank

Round Two - Lily Durmstrang

Round Three - Cassandra Puddlemere

Other prizes will be announced April 2nd:

Best Character Blog Contest
This will go to the person with the most creative character blog.
Best Prefect Award
This one goes to the prefect that is the best cheerleader for her House and keeps the communication flowing between me and her House.
Best Swap Package, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
To enter this contest your delivery confirmation has to be emailed to me and a picture posted of your kit by April 1st. This is for the packages that go above and beyond in creativity, content, and design.

4 comments:

Arabella Moody said...

Way to go Gryffindor! I am so excited at all the hard work that went into the swap. You girls did excellent!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Gryffindor House!! Nicely done everyone. :)

Hugs!
Minee

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Thanks Minee!!! A fine job by all houses and Prefects, and Head Girls! A lot of time and effort goes into a swap like this and to have all houses over 50%participation after an almost four month stretch, is an amazing fete! Congratulations to Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin, in addition to Gryffindor!

Emma Wigworthy said...

Well done, Gryffindor!! And well done fellow Ravenclaws for a strong challenge gaining a very respectable second place score. I'm very proud of my house!

Professor Wartbobble, my I humbly remind you that there was going to be a prize for the most consistent blogger? I believe I know who should have it - I've so enjoyed her very regular girly prattle.