Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ravenclaw House Quiz No. 5



Okay, Ravenclaws, it's quiz time again! This time I want you to summon up all your creativity and develop a spell for the following situations. Just the name of your spell will do:

1. Do my homework for me.
2. Tidy up my bedroom.
3. Make a delicious chocolate cake.
4. Make my professor stay in bed today.
5. I would like breakfast in bed, please.
6. Stick all my Quidditch opponents' feet to the floor.
7. Give everyone the giggles.
8. Dye some yarn in my favorite color.
9. Unravel the mess I've made with my yarn.
10. Knit my Prefect the perfect bag!

Good luck! A prize goes to one lucky Ravenclaw!

UPDATE: Your spells will be due by midnight on Saturday, March 9, 2008. That will give you a couple days to relax and prepare for the all important Round Three of Quidditch which begins on March 12.

4 comments:

CentyB said...

This is fun. When is the Quiz due? I've some Transfiguration quizzes to grade.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh Neila, I like this Quiz!

Cecilia said...

Done! And might I say, I could use that first spell right now.

Emma Wigworthy said...

Homeworkus finishedus!