Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Game May Be Over

The Quidditch matches may be over, but I hope this isn't the end of the fun! I've truly enjoyed reading the blog posts, seeing the pictures of all the amazing kits that have been put together, and the camaraderie this swap has created. Even the friendly repartee and the sometimes intense competition has helped to create a community that I've been very excited to be part of. You're all very clever knitters, and I'm very pleased to have made your acquaintance. I hope we can keep our Hogwarts experience going strong!

Oh, and let me add a huge thank you to Jenean ::bear hugs Jenean:: for providing this amazing opportunity to us all!

3 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I second that!

Lily D said...

Well said Pene!
I have had an awesome time.

Emma Wigworthy said...

Hear hear!!