Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Luckiest Ravenclaw Ever!










Look how much I have been spoiled! At first I could not see anything because the package was wrapped in an invisibility cloak. Once I figured out the cloak, I was ecstatic to see my package! Not only did Electra the Enchanted knit me a BEAUTIFUL bag, but she also sewed another bag to hold the yarn. Speaking of the yarn, she said this is the first time she has tried dying her own HP yarn. Talk about first timer luck!! It is gorgeous!! And all the extra goodies, how lucky am I!

Thank you so much Electra the Enchanted!!

Lavender Diggory

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so YOU got the awesome Ravenclaw bag! I've seen it on Ravelry, and everyone was oooing and awwwing over it. I even wanted it, and I'm a Gryffindor! That really is a superb package!

Lavender Diggory said...

Can you believe it was her first time using Fair Isle?? She really went all out!!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

what a great package! the bag is beautiful, and her first shot at Fair ISle!

Electra The Enchanting said...

I am so glad that you like everything! I had so much fun! I dye yarn almost daily, it was fun to do some HP colors! The fair isle was fun don't know if I will do it again any time soon :)

Anonymous said...

Just found out that's not the bag that was shown on Ravelry, but one very similar. Wow, many talented knitters and lucky Ravenclaws!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a gorgeous package Lavender. That yarn looks so yummy, and the bag is awesome! Electra you outdid yourself. :0)

Emma Diggory said...

Well done Electra, the bag is stunning and the yarn is so beautiful!! Lavender you are sure to have fun with all those goodies!!

Fleur Lovegoods said...

OHH...I love the bag! Lucky, lucky Lavender.