Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekly Prophet, Issue 31

Hello, ladies and gents!! *snicker* I like saying that. I also greet my kids in the morning after I get off of work with, "Good Morning, my fine furry friends!" LOL Okay, enough of the laughing at myself.

Quidditch
Our 3rd and final round of Quidditch will begin in two days with a lovely weekend release of the Snitch. I'm thinking that everyone is preferring the weekend releases.

House Points
Well, after two weeks of posting things aren't too bad. Here are the House scores so far:

1st place - Gryffindor 89%
2nd place - Ravenclaw 83%
3rd place - Hufflepuff 61%
4th place - Slytherin 58%

Just remember that with full participation and the finding of the Snitch the tide could turn for anyone of the Houses!

Hottie Quiz

These Hogwarts characters are vacationing in Ireland!! Who do you vote as YOUR vacation partner? (Blogger is not allowing me to add images at the moment, so you'll have to use your imagination. Not too liberally, though!!!


Cast Your Vote

Free Vote Casters by Bravenet.com

1 comment:

Cliodna Trelawney said...

Can we have a 'all the above' option Headmistress? *huge grin*