Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quidditch Scores

Sorry to have taken so long to post these. It was a rather busy day once the kiddos got home.
I'm going to give you the scores for Quidditch, but won't be able to update the cumulative scores until tomorrow because I don't have the most up-to-date scores on my laptop. I'm at work at the moment. Hopefully, I'll be able to get to this as soon as I get home tomorrow.

Quidditch ~ Round Two

1st place - Gryffindor 90%

2nd place - Ravenclaw 84%

3rd place - Hufflepuff 53%

4th place - Slytherin 44%

Cumulative Scores

1st place - Gryffindor 90%

2nd place - Ravenclaw 84%

3rd place - Hufflepuff 63%

4th place - Slytherin 59%

Congrats to Lily of Gryffindor for finding the Snitch.
All Quidditch prizes will be mailed after the last round of Quidditch.

No comments: