Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daily Prophet, Issue 30

Hello, everyone!!
I do hope that you're kits are coming along nicely. We are only a little over a month away from the deadline, so I expect to see many owls arriving at Hogwarts daily! Thank you so much to those that have already sent their packages and emailed me your delivery confirmation numbers.

Spam Comments
Because I want to allow you to post anonymously using your Potters names, the comments section to each post is a wide open playing field for the spammers. Please do not click on the links which they post to the comments section. I'm trying to get in here to delete them often, but just in case. You don't want to open your computer up to any spyware.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, if you turn on the photo thingy where you have to validate the letters in a photo, it gets rid of a LOT of that....but still allows for anon posting. I found on my own blog that most of the spam posts are posted by bots and they won't get past those unless they're really dedicated to it.

Winnie said...

I'm going to try that. Thanks!!