Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Daily Prophet, Issue 27

Hello, everyone!!!
Sorry to have been absent a couple of days. It appears I had to take a much needed break! Now I must get right back at it because tomorrow is Valentine's and I'd planned on knitting my husband a pair of Dashing's! I completed one mitt on Friday and had to stop because of HAT ATTACK, but now I can continue.

So, what has been happening around here? Did you all enjoy your visit to Hogsmeade last week? I haven't gotten around to reading everyone's blogs, but I will in the next two days. We do have a little bit of business to take care of, however.

Weekly Posting Results for Feb. 3 to Feb. 10

Gryffindor ~ 91%

Ravenclaw ~ 83%

Slytherin ~ 75%

Hufflepuff ~ 74%

3 comments:

Petunia Acromantula said...

Let's go, Badgers!! We can't let Slytherin beat us, let alone those Rowdy Ravenclaws.

Badger Power!!!!

Matilda Edgecombe said...

Wait. Are these percentages of those who posted or our current points?

Winnie said...

These are your current points. If someone in your house didn't post then you received -10 from what you had last week.