Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Awesome Prize!

I received a parcel today! An enormous tawny owl swept into the great hall during breakfast and dropped a package right on top of my scrambled eggs. My housemates were all very curious what it could be so I opened it right away. What was it? Why, my House Quiz Prize of course! I had almost forgotten that it was on its way. What a pleasant surprise!




Look what I got! An entire kit to make a beautiful lacey scarf! It includes the yarn (sparkly pinks and purples) needles (knit picks, my fave) and pattern. Yay!

4 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Congratulations again CGP! I'm glad you enjoyed your prize!

Jade Bladvak said...

What a lovely prize package!

Lavender Diggory said...

I cannot wait to see the finished product!!

Ophelia Crookshanks said...

OoooH- It's looks loverly!! I'm sure it will be fabulous when you are done. You will have to post a photo to your blog to show us all.

Congratulations on being chosen.