Friday, February 29, 2008

Thanks, Emma

I just got an awesome package from my pal Emma Wigworthy, I am still overwhelmed by all the love and thinking she put in packaging and selecting the goodies...
I got a sock knitting book plus a great sock pattern from etsy, a beautiful green set of stitch markers, a set of dpns (Knit Picks Harmony????), lots of sweets and 2 cans with "spotted dick" and "english custard" where I just have to find out what it is... but I can't wait to try it.

Photos will be posted later on my blog, now I have to feed an always hungry mouth first, it's amazing how much 3 year old boys can eat...

6 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

I'm so glad you're pleased with it. You didn't mention the yarn - did you get one package or two? I can't remember what I put in each box!!

Emma Wigworthy said...

Perhaps aurors are testing the jam?

Anonymous said...

Emma(s),

Very nice kit! Love the authenticity of the spotted dick! Oh, this is getting very exciting, seeing all the packages!

Emma Wigworthy said...

It really is Spotted Dick, made by the English company Heinz. I swapped the label for one I made especially for the swap.

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Great kit! you'll have to tell us what spotted dick is like!

Emma Gorodok said...

I just got one package, but I'm sure the second one will arrive too... as my camera was acting up, I will take new photos tomorrow and post them