Tuesday, February 26, 2008

(Not so) Daily Prophet, Issue 29

The owls have begun to fly!! Kit deliveries abound as the owls begin to cover the sky. I hope this will not increase too much muggle curiosity :)

Weekly Posting Points
No points subtracted for last week because Quidditch took place, but if you did not post last week you will need to post by Saturday of this week or you will be dropped from the swap ~ beware!! Thankfully, there are only a few that need to take note. Everyone else is being very good!
Hogwarts Happenings
Special Schoolwide Assignment!


There is no due date for this assignment, but please post on your blogs a short report on Fleur Delacour. The report is to include information on Fleur, the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and Veelas.

3 comments:

Penelope of Flitwick said...

Assignment Done! I am in the middle of moving so I had to finish early.

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

My assignment has been submitted for review!

Fleur Lovegoods said...

This is a great assignment! I had ever so much fun completing it. I want to grow up to be Fleur....or Tinker Bell.