Friday, February 15, 2008

Daily Prophet, Issue 28

Hello!


Quidditch ~ Round Two
Quidditch begins next week!!! Isn't it crazy? Seems like the last round just ended. Time is just clipping along. Make sure that you are all prepared. Visit your housemates, leave notes on their blogs, create a flurry so that everyone knows it's coming soon. The questions will be released on Monday morning - approximately 10 AM PST. The Snitch will be released on Wednesday, also at about 9PM PST.

Weekly Posting
This bunch, honestly, has been the best about your participation and posting on a weekly basis. I really think that the character blogs have added to the excitement of the swap. That and the Common Rooms.

Make sure that everyone in your Houses posts this week also! Especially if they did not post last week.

Hogwarts Happenings

Madam Pomfrey has returned to her usual post and is quite healed from her ailments. I'm sure that many of you that had to visit the infirmary while Hagrid oversaw it is relieved to her of her return.

Professor Humperdink has gotten used to his post as the new DADA teacher, but it appears that he has heard of some of the nightly visits going on within the castle and has become insanely jealous!! Hmmmm . . . who could he be jealous of? Does he have a romantic interest that I did not know about?

6 comments:

Fleur Lovegoods said...

Yikes!! Snitch will be released on Wednesday!!! While I'm at work??

And if I were you I'd check out the Prefects. I know of one who has been seen sipping something with a certain adorable professor....

Winnie said...

Yep, we must mix things up a little, but this one will be released Wednesday evening. Oh yeah!! In the evening. Duh!!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I have no idea what she's talking about Headmistress ::grins::

Winnie said...

Looks like it's time for me to catch up and do a little blog hopping tonight!!

Emma Gorodok said...

wow, if I did not get the time zones wrong again, that will be 6 am for me... so happy snitch hunting everyone, I will rather sleep a bit longer

Perpetua Phoenixfire said...

I work nights and can't get to the computer on weekends. So far no chance at all of being able to catch the snitch for my house. Maybe a snitch release during the day during the week sometime???