Friday, February 1, 2008

Bragging on my Spoiler!

Can I just take a minute and tell you all how jealous you should be? Because I have the best, THE BEST, spoiler in the whole world?! She sends me emails telling me about all the fun things she's doing for me, she's so so pretty (at least in my head, she is), and...y'all, she sings me SONGS. For my birthday. How rad is that?! She sang me a song for my birthday that had my name it and it was so unbelievably great - so great that I wish I could post it here, but I don't want to give anything away to my spoilee. Just trust me on this - it made my day.

Spoiler, thank you so much for making this swap (my first one) the BEST EVER!

PS: Spoilee, she's giving be some good ideas :) Lucky girl....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm the spoilee!!